Please complete the form below if you would like Hakuna Matata Charters to contact you.
- I/we understand that a deposit of 50% of the full charter fee is payable within a period of 48 hrs of acceptance of this booking before the charter will be considered confirmed.
- If a booking is made at short notice (1 – 7 days), the full payment must be lodged with Hakuna Matata Charters as soon as possible, before the charter will be considered confirmed.
- A copy of the direct deposit / deposit slip must be faxed to the above number. Please clearly state your reference details.
- The balance must be paid 7 days before the charter date.
- If nothing has been finalized as above, Hakuna Matata Charters, reserve the right to assume that the charter is not confirmed and to take alternative bookings for this period.
- I/we understand that a cancellation of this booking should be forwarded in writing to the above fax number up to a period of 14 days before the charter due date, where a 90% refund will be received. 10% will be retained for handling fees. If canceled 7 days before charter due date, there will be no refund of any monies paid except in extreme circumstances.
- I/we understand that should the skipper cancel the charter due to weather conditions or other reasons on the day of the charter, a rescheduling can be negotiated. However should the cancellation be due to the non-arrival of the charter party or on their instructions, the amount will be forfeited in favor of Hakuna Matata Charters.
- NO BOOKING IS CONFIRMED UNTIL THE DEPOSIT IS PAID, THE INDEMNITY FORM IS SIGNED AND RETURNED.